Free Ads..

POST YOUR ADS, FREE!!

Name
Email
Region
Telephone / Mobile Phone
Ads Title
Description
Ads Category
Website URL
Image
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]

Powered byEMF Form Builder

Thursday, August 9, 2012

1

Tempahan Dessert untuk sebarang majlis.

  • Thursday, August 9, 2012
  • Tayang Iklanmu
  • Share
  • Name *:nora
    Email *:akudsha02@yahoo.com
    Region*:Selangor
    Telephone / Mobile Phone*:0122429923
    Ads Title*:Tempahan Dessert untuk sebarang majlis.
    Description*:Menerima tempahan
    APAM POLKADOT
    KEK KARAMEL
    KEK TIRAMISU
    KEK COKLAT MOIST
    CREAM PUFF

    Utk sebarang majlis, majlis kesyukuran, pertunangan dan lain2.
    Ads Category*:Business
    Website URL :http://thesweetnasuha.
    blogspot.com

    1 Responses to “Tempahan Dessert untuk sebarang majlis.”

    Anonymous said...
    May 13, 2013 at 10:36 AM

    Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog
    that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    my weblog: Order Androsolve


    Post a Comment